Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF!!!

Hello everyone, here's hoping everyone's having a great Friday!
Today is a high anxiety day for me and I finally figured out why. People everywhere are having so many difficulties and troubles and I think I'm reacting to it. So, I came home and took a few minutes to sit down and pray about the state of mind I was in and others as well. I had to make myself remember that worrying and fretting does absolutely no good. We can only do what we are able to do, everything else has to be left in the hands of the "Big Guy" upstairs! I started thinking about all my blessings and focusing on my projects I am working on. I have so many blessings. I have a wonderful family, 3 more grandchildren on the way, an awesome husband who loves me for who and what I am, no exceptions, and let me tell you, sometimes that cannot be easy! Lol! I have some awesome relationships that are strong and steadfast, I have learned to not live in the past, but to live each day and focus on making the future better. I am on my way to a healthier and thinner lifestyle that's really exciting me alot! I feel better now than I have for a while, I have goals and am doing everything I can to realize those goals. I am happier knowing that I cannot fix things, but I can help when and where I am needed and the changes I would like to see will either happen or they won't. I can live with both.
You see, I am making a choice today to either give in to the anxiety that wants to bring me down or I can focus on my blessings and make this an awesome, fantastic day! It's my choice, solely up to me, no one else can decide for me. So, my decision today is to share this decision with friends and hope that this will help someone else make the positive choice! I choose to live my life as an example. My mom always said I was a natural born leader so I choose to lead by example!
Have an awesome and beautiful day! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment