Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Make Today Count!

    Hi everybody! A short post today! As usual I'm hitting the ground running, as always!
    I just wanted to remind everyone to make this day count! Make it a point to smile at everyone, hold the door for someone or let that crazy driver get ahead of you and just smile at them anyway! It's not the action, it's our reaction that makes the difference! I'm reminding myself to do this as well. Those of you that know me know that I have very little tolerance for idiotic behaviour (got a bit of my Grandfather in me) but I try to make it a point to overcome that and REACT with a positive attitude. It's not always easy, it's very tough at times but we can do this! Just think what would happen if everyone made a concerted effort to REACT with a smile and a positive outlook! You may be saying I'm crazy and you may be partially correct (Lol!) but I do know I have the right idea! So, make today count and have a fantastic day everyone! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment