Sunday, August 7, 2011

Small Victories Make Big Victories!

    Good Sunday morning everyone! I'm about to do a workout but wanted to post today's blog first!
    I am very excited! My diet is going so well, I've lost enough to get into some shorts I couldn't wear 2 weeks ago and I feel great! My energy level is up, my enthusiasm is getting back to normal and my mood is so much better these days and all because I'm slowly winning the battle against "no willpower"! My outlook is changing every day. I feel more and more motivated to continue changing my lifestyle so I can live longer and be healthier. It's a hard struggle every single moment of every single day and some days I just don't want to be strong, however when I can start seeing and feeling positive results it makes the struggles seem a little less difficult to play through. "Change Your Mind & Change Your Life", my motto I came up with and have adopted as my new lifestyle mantra! Change starts in your mind and follows through in your body, your decisions, your actions and ultimately, your lifestyle.
    After my Mom passed away, I thought I would never get over it. Other things happened that further caused depression and I was convinced things would never change for me. But alas, I was wrong! I sought counseling, changed certain aspects of my personal life, learned a great deal about my own strength and gave thanks to God above for it every day! Eventually, BIG changes occurred. About 2 1/2 years ago, I hit another wall where my weight issue was concerned. I had lost down 166 lbs and made the decision to quit smoking. 3 months later, I gained back 50 lbs. I was so angry and depressed about that. I gave in and started smoking again and was right back where I started. Then, someone I did not know contacted me about a wonderful fitness product and home based business. After many months of research, I decided to get into it. I am so glad I did! Last Thursday I started my official 90 Day Challenge and I can already feel the difference!
    I encourage everyone who wants to make a lifestyle change to find the thing that will help you accomplish your goals! My goodness, it feels so good to eat right and make the lifestyle change that will make my life and those lives around me so much better!
    Well, off to do my workout! I hope you all have a beautiful day and remember, if you ever need encouragement, you know where I am! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment