Monday, June 8, 2009

This marks the first blog on my new blog page! This page is intended to be inspirational and uplifting to anyone who visits! My vision is to help others to learn to help themselves. I am no expert, I hold no degree, I have had no FORMAL training in dealing with the issues that seem to haunt people and families, yet I have life experience. I do not have all the answers, but I can do my best to help those who wish to make a positive change in their lives! I myself am in the process of transforming my life into a peaceful, healthy, spiritual lifestyle that will allow me to discover more of who I am! It's hard work, it's not easy, and I have to be disciplined every single day in order to successfully reach my goals. Goals can be reached, new heights can be obtained, you just have to "CHANGE YOUR MIND and CHANGE YOUR LIFE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment