Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, Monday

Good morning all! It's a beautiful Monday morning, my newly planted flowers are doing well, and I am going to have lunch with an old friend, whom I refer to as my "second" Mom! Today is a day to overcome little stuff for me. I will focus on the goals I have set for today and stay with them. Never let the "little" stuff hold you back. Take a good look at what you're facing and choose what you will engage in. Choose the things that will help and move you along your path! Smile and say "I will accomplish this today!" Have faith, pray for strength and guidance, stay focused on your task and before you know it, the day is over and you have traveled through another time of making good choices and realizing your goals! Have a powerfully positive day all! Love to everyone!
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. One of the most important aspects in this is the prayer. Attitude definitely is important and can make or break a day but prayer is essential because it shows God that we know our place. That without Him, we can and most likely WILL fail. I love your writing mom, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete