Thursday, November 10, 2011

Have Yourself a Merry Little Thursday!

Good morning to you all! I certainly hope this finds you all happy, content & ready for a great day! I'm on the back side of my "volcanic" burst as of late & feeling better about things! I've made some new contacts with like minded people, aiming for the same goals as myself! Very excited about it! Not only am I working on a lifestyle, weight loss and career transformation, I'm busily working on an emotional transformation as well! Too long, especially lately, have I allowed negativity to threaten my happiness & peace of mind. It's when you "just say no" to negative aspects & people that you can start bettering your own life. We must NEVER focus on the things that threaten to drag us down, even though I know very well how difficult that can be. Be victorious over such things by making a conscious decision to chose wisely between what's truly important & what you should avoid. It's an uphill battle so continue to speak and manifest uplifting actions and reactions!
I hope you all have a blessed and beautiful day! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment