Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Sunday afternoon to you all! Another glorious day of cleaning and organizing! Getting everything packed for our 3 day trip to Galveston. Can't wait to see the ocean again, it's been years!
 I just want to encourage you all to smile and make some beautiful memories today! It's hot, but a gorgeous day nonetheless. Take some time out for you today or for family and friends! It's always good to have some "me" time every now and then, a lesson I'm trying to put into habit!
Well, I really must get back to this house cleaning and organizing. I started it, must finish it! I may put another post on here later this evening, but if not, I'll be gone until Wednesday night and I'm sure I'll want to tell everyone about our trip to Galveston! The kids have never seen the ocean and I can't wait to have fun with them! I hope everyone has a great day and the next 3 days as well! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment