Sunday, July 5, 2009

Facing New Challenges

It's been a while since I posted anything, but in my defense, it's been a trying week and a half! Got some news that may be really bad or it could end up being really good. God is testing my endurance and patience, I'm sure of it! Got some other news that could have several outcomes and we are praying for the most best one of all! And, my 6th grandchild was introduced into the world June 30 at 2:50 am! Her name is Adilyn Cadence Berna and she is beautiful! I am so proud and happy! Josh and Jourdynn are so precious together and I am so happy that my son found such a wonderful woman to share his life with! It's funny how in the course of only a little over a week, life can take such sharp turns! The key is to not topple over from the momentum created by the change! It's an odd thing to stand where I am and be so close to several situations, both very bad and very good and to be able to see them as parallel. Life goes on, no matter what and we always have to be ready for the curve balls thrown our way! It's the only way to make it "home"! My friends, pray for strength and peace of heart and mind, and always remember, love one another unconditionally! It's the only way!

No comments:

Post a Comment